Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gardens and Water




We went as a family to the Water Conservancy District for our county. The kids loved it. It was cool to see all the beautiful plants that don't use much water. We especially enjoyed those little houses... Apparently, to Brother, inside the little houses was a sanctuary. He is such a kick.

Then we went to the pool nearby the gardens. It was packed, hot but, a lot of fun.
Her faces make me laugh every time.

Baby had a good time splashing in the water too. I wish I had a picture of her...

Baby has been doing well. She started sitting up really well on her own a few days ago. She has been babbling again, which is good to hear. Today she said "boo." Maybe it is because she has a bad cold and was really stuffy so "oo" sounded like "boo" but, I will take what I can get.

She has a real yucky cold that she got from me so I am hoping that it doesn't get any worse. One bout of RSV per year is all I can do...

2 remarks:

Karen Mortensen said...

Great pictures. Thanks fot the plug. It is all set up on my blog I Made It Through the Rain. There are tabs at the top of the blog.

Joel and Jessie said...

I love all of the new posts! I like Brighton Meditating!