Friday, July 25, 2008

From St. Louis!!!

Hey, all, I got access to a computer and thought I would drop a note.
This has been one of the most awesome educational experiences of my life!!!!! I am learning so much! It is so informative and uplifting and incredible. I have met some great people and I hope to meet more tomorrow!

I went to the Arch yesterday and took the tram to the top! Wow!

And today we went and saw the St. Louis Temple--pretty! I can't wait to be able to post pictures!!!
Here is an awesome picture of the hotel I am staying at though!!!

5 remarks:

Suzy said...

That looks awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

Shane said...

It looks like you are staying in a castle!!! We love your family and miss you very much. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Kari said...

Hey girl! I am so glad to have met you. You are such a doll! I know we will keep in touch. Love ya!

Rochelle said...

Wow looks like fun. It will be fun to hear about... I can't believe you have never flown any where before!!!

Ethington Family said...

Glad you're having fun and learning a lot too. The plane ride wasn't so bad was it?