Sunday, April 24, 2016

Humbly Proud?

Because I feel more complete when I have time to write in my journal, here I am...

I told Marc that I'd be up soon and here I am blogging away.

I think he'll understand.

I'll make it quick since he's waiting for me.

I just have to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father today for all the blessings in my life.

The biggest one I just have to mention before ending is that

BROTHER WENT TO HIS HIGH SCHOOL PROM!

He didn't take a date or anything, but he went with his group from his Special Needs Class and some of them took dates and he just went for the fun of it.

It wasn't easy getting him ready or motivated to get ready, but he did it.

His teacher was sweet enough to pick him up because he didn't want me to take him.

She was so great and texted me pictures throughout the night since I couldn't be there.



He gets the "looks" from his daddy

I couldn't be there.

I was in my play.

I was happy to be in my play, but I felt guilty for being there at the same time that he was experiencing a big stepping stone in his life... and mine.

Mrs. G also sent a video of him dancing his heart out when we were about at intermission and I was so excited to show all my theater friends while my eyes welled up with happy/thankful tears.



I'm so proud.

I'm so humbled.

I know, at the same time, strange.

It's a mom thing.

0 remarks: