Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I saw Mommy Kissin' Santa Claus!


I saw the real Santa Claus last night!!! No joke! Really I did--check him out! If you want him to come to your Christmas Party you can e-mail him at plattsll@comcast.net or contact me and I will give you the Real Santa's other info!

We went and sang in my good friend, Lynzi and Ben's ward for the Christmas Party last night. It was a lot of fun. And we had a good time on the way home because we all rode together.

I have started a new blog site for our singing group. I still have to post more pics but it is a start. Check it out from my side bar or click here.

3 remarks:

Kirsten said...

Rachael that's awesome! You just amaze me. When I grow up I want to be as cool as you:) And thanks so much for putting me in the pic. Oh, and your designing skills are superb! :)

Rochelle said...

How fun!! What does he charge??? OK when I was a kid I would hear that song (I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus) and I always thought it was a bad song and wondered why my mom would have us sing it. LOL

I'll have to check out your singing blog.

Amy said...

Hi Rachael! I don't know if you remember me. I used to be in your ward when you were in Page ward... Amy Menlove was my maiden name... you were my young woman leader (does that make you feel old? Sorry!) Anyway, I found your blog through Tynelle's and I just wanted to say Hi! Your kids are as cute as ever and what a woman taking on two more!

Amy Parker
http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com