Thursday, November 20, 2008

David Archuleta!!!!!!!!!

My mom is one lucky woman. What are the odds that my mom would meet David Archuleta in an elevator at the Carrie Underwood Concert!

This is how cute he is: my mom said that they joked with him and he would laugh and talk with them a bit. They asked to take a picture with him and he was totally cool with it and his bodyguard took the picture! He was looking for his family to meet up with them!!! He was just there to see the concert with his family. David Archuleta--you are a gem!!!! (That is my mom peaking over David's shoulder.)

4 remarks:

Ethington Family said...

How neat!

brookiebaby said...

Oh, I would have LOVED to go to that concert with Ryan! How fun that your mom got to go! Yay for Aunt Judy meeting "Archie!"
:)

julianne orth said...

my brother in laws girlfriend grew up next door to him, so he hangs out at my mother in laws sometimes- i am hoping to run into him too- he's a cutie!

Yo said...

that is awesome! Look at how young our aunties and your mom look:)