Thursday, August 13, 2015

The world I grew up in...

Our kids live in such a different world than I grew up in.

When I was 5 years old if I had a favorite toy I wanted to remember I would draw a picture of it or color a picture that looked like it in a coloring book.

Baby takes pictures of her favorite toy with my phone.


When I was little I would go on little shopping trips with my mom, but we didn't take pictures of it because we couldn't waste the film... and we didn't have a camera...



When I was little, if I was at a wedding reception with my parents I would just stand there staring at things being bored to death until my parents were done talking. (most receptions I went to were in a church gym or other small building)

Sister just takes my phone and explores the world around her by taking pictures. (there seems to be a lot more outdoor receptions now-a-days)





When I was little, if my dad was being all cute with one of our pets people just had to take my word for it.

Today I get to take pictures of the kids' dad to prove that he loves Ranger...



Things are very different from when I was little, but I am glad that my kids get to experience different in their own way.

Day 220 - 223 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: