Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Red, White and Utah!

That's what you get with the red rock of the Arches National Park of Utah during a snow storm…

Marc gets to go on some really awesome adventures! I must say he has seen some of the most beautiful areas in Utah and I love seeing his photos when he gets back! This time he was able to go because a young men group from the church needed another leader to attend. Marc was excited for the opportunity.

I really want to get this guy a GoPro Camera! He would have way too much fun!

Anyway! I've been excited to get his pics up from this last weekend, so here they are.





 A couple selfies...








This is Scott. The other leader that went.



This looks like a Christmas tree! I love it!

I'm thankful that Marc is adventurous enough to capture the beautiful landscapes of Utah.

We are so very lucky to live here!

1 remarks:

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, the snow against the red rocks is amazing! I think I need to go to southern Utah in the winter!