Friday, August 9, 2013

Not my normal post

So...

I love to write.

L
O
V
E

it.

But I haven't had the time or "oomph" to give it all I like to.

I don't want to write up a boring post about Brother's Trek.

I already feel like I didn't do much for writing Sister's first backpack experience.

Meh.

I should be blogging everyday, or at least two or three times a week...

I haven't been doing that for a long time.

I miss it.

So because I haven't had a chance to "really" write, I give you the boring journal entries.

Meh.

So, instead of trying to write about things just to document them, I am going to wait until I have time... more time that I am willing to take away from my other responsibilities so I can do something I truly enjoy.

So tonight, here are some pictures of Brother's VERY successful Pioneer Trek.

I didn't ask everyone in these photos for permission to post them, so I hope they still love me afterward...


The photo above is my favorite. I don't have the original yet--but I will print it and frame it when I do. This is a picture that Jim took from his phone to text it to us to see. They said Brother LOVED to pull the handcart. I am so proud of him!
He loves being dramatic...

 See the little "ants" trekking along the trails? 
That's Brother's group and some of the greener areas they were trekking through.



And here are a few of the reason's that Brother's Trek experience was such a success. Scott was the "Pa" of Brother's group and these three girls are always supporting and loving Brother. I can't wait till I have time to tell you all about it.

I'm also hoping to get some more of the inside perspective from those who went with Brother since he is not big on telling me whole lot about his experiences...

Well, until I make time for blogging...

0 remarks: