Sunday, September 6, 2009

Broncs, Bulls and Barrels Date Night

No pictures here, just to warn you. Marc and I just got to go out on a much needed date last night. It was really fun.

We dropped 13 off at his play and then went to Maverick to get some frozen yogurt. Then we went to the Rodeo Grounds to watch the Broncs, Bulls and Barrels Rodeo they had in our town. It was really fun to watch. Those are the only things I like to watch anyway when I go to the rodeos. It was all fun. And what made it even more fun was that some old friends of ours happened to be there and they came and sat with us. It was so good to see them again and their brand new baby.

Marc and I had a good time together, talking and just enjoying everything. After the rodeo we went and picked up 13 from the play, came home and started watching a movie. We didn't make it through, we were just too tired, so maybe we will finish it tonight.

Today, Sunday was my first day out of nursery in two years so I felt like a visitor in Sunday School and Relief Society. It was nice though, other than the fact I am so used to constant action and noise that I actually caught myself nodding off. Tee hee!

Oh, and baby girl is doing good, I think. She doesn't kick a lot, she mostly stretches and pushes. The kids have been able to feel the hard spots on my belly, which, we think, is her bum or head—not sure yet. She is starting to make my legs tingle because of the way she sits, and something I feel like she is going to push right out of my skin because she pushes so hard. Once she gets bigger and more in my ribs, I have feeling I will be in lot of hurt. All worth it though!

OK, just something I just had to share because it seems to fit in around here—it is just such a cute little message. Enjoy! Runaway Stage

1 remarks:

Paola said...

I just wanted to drop a thank you note for all you did in Nursery , for helping Tyler get used to it and ENJOY IT! every time he would spot you in SM he would tell me "there is my teacher" with a big smile on his face, THANK YOU for all your help!