Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost there?

Just a pregnancy update:

I had some serious contractions every 8 minutes yesterday and thought I would be going in to have the baby, but after three hours they stopped.

Today when I went into the doctor I told him about the contractions so he checked me and I am dilated to nearly a 2 and 70% effaced. So he is hoping I at least last until next week when I am 35 weeks. I am trying not to think about, I just keep telling myself I have 6 weeks left. Who knows.

I have usually gained 35-40 pounds by now and I have only gained 14 this time! Wow, that is weird. I guess it is this diabetes diet I am on. Don't worry, the doctor isn't worried, the baby is fine, she is just taking all I have I guess.

Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks.

So not flattering, this computer cam isn't exactly the best way to take a picture. Oh well!

0 remarks: