Friday, August 26, 2016

My Spotlight!

As Brother would say, "You're in the club!" He says that when ever he meets some one new with Fragile X Syndrome. I love it.

A little bit ago I was encouraged by my cousin, Amber, to take part in a spotlight series that was happening on another blog written by a mom who has a child with special needs. I was excited to reach out and hopefully help get the word out about Fragile X Syndrome.

This Little Miggy Stayed Home is doing a wonderful service of helping to spotlight many sides of parenting special needs.

She posted my spotlight this morning and I would love if you would read it... that's my official blog post for the the day.

You really should go read it so you can learn a little bit about our Fragile X journey.

http://www.thislittlemiggy.com/2016/08/special-needs-spotlight-fragile-x.html


0 remarks: