Friday, November 14, 2014

Potty break!

I can't believe I have written nothing in my blog for so long.

What is my problem?

I LOVE writing things down, sharing pictures and thoughts, insights and triumphs, highs and lows.

I have been so overwhelmed with the Parade of Pumpkins, design work, photography, on top of my mother and wife duties that I just couldn't bring myself to steal time for my own reprise.

Let me just give a big sigh...


"SIGH!"


I think that I have already forgotten what I had learned when I did the play last month, and that is, "I really need to take time for myself. And it I can't count sitting on the toilet."

Do you ever seriously get so overwhelmed, so busy, that taking a potty break even seems to get in the way?

Is that just me?

Well, I think that not taking a potty break once in a while is just a bunch of crap!

Ha!

Truly, though, we need breaks!

I need a break!

I need to just write my thoughts.

Share them with you.

And hope they make you smile.

I really do want to play catch up on all my journaling, but, I still don't have the time to do that.

I was just sitting here with a moment between jobs and decided to take a "potty break."

Oh, and I am excited to introduce you to the newest member of our family:



Ranger!

0 remarks: