Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Swingin' Sleep, "Who Ate All the Chocolate?" and Stuck

This was too funny so I had to take a picture.

Baby loves to be rocked or held before she falls asleep but, sometimes, I just can't because I am busy with dinner, homework, or housework. So I put her in her swing. She is so set on not falling asleep that she will lean forward instead of lay back while in there, but, eventually she falls asleep. This is how she fell asleep this time...



And this one is classic.
Her first chocolate chip Cookie


She has really mastered crawling and is all over the place. But, sometimes she gets stuck and doesn't quite know how to get out of the situation she got herself into.
Good to know that if I don't have a playpen I can always use a chair! Ha!
Look at her worried face... don't worry, I saved her.

0 remarks: